You can also read this document in Japanese here
At LaLoka Labs, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you’ve discovered a vulnerability, please follow the guidelines below to report it to our security team:
- E-mail your findings to email@example.com
This policy only applies to the services listed below:
- The LaLoka Labs corporate website
- OTP Verification API – GetOTP
- AI Writer and AI Content Generator – Kafkai
Please follow these rules when testing/reporting vulnerabilities:
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than is necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability.
- Do not read, modify or delete data that isn’t your own.
- We ask that you do not disclose the issues to third parties until it has been resolved.
- The scope of this policy is limited to technical vulnerabilities in our services. Please do not try to test physical security or attempt phishing attacks against our employees, and so on.
- Out of concern for the availability of our services to all users, please do not attempt to carry out DoS attacks, leverage black hat SEO techniques, spam people, and do other similarly questionable things. We also discourage the use of any vulnerability testing tools that automatically generate significant volumes of traffic.
- Avoid leaving persistent payloads, XSS or the like behind you. Instead, use non-harmful payloads, track what you do, limit who is exposed as much as possible, and clean up!
- Please refrain from requesting compensation for reporting vulnerabilities. If you want we can publicly acknowledge your responsible disclosure.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report.
- We will keep you informed during all stages of resolving the problem.
- To show our appreciation for your effort and cooperation during the report, we will list your name and a link to a personal website/social network profile on the page below so that the public can know you’ve helped keep our services secure for the benefit of many.
We sincerely appreciate the efforts of security researchers in keeping our services safe.
Created on 2021-10-28
Last Updated 2022-04-27
List of Contributors
Nikita Patel – LinkedIn